Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anybody tell me if the Yellow Jacket Shaker setup will work on the 2014 392 ?

I like the look of the YJ Shaker/Hood combo for my 2014 392.

I should have mentioned that the one I am referring to had the stock (raised)hood with the vents and the shaker in the middle.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Can anybody tell me if the Yellow Jacket Shaker setup will work on the 2014 392 ?

I like the look of the YJ Shaker/Hood combo for my 2014 392.

I should have mentioned that the one I am referring to had the stock (raised)hood with the vents and the shaker in the middle.
That shaker setup will fit any '11 through '14 392ci-equipped Challenger...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shaker

Just trying to decide if I should get the new flat hood in the package or have my existing hood cut out for it. I saw a pic of one with the factory hood with vents and the shaker which I really liked. Just wondering what company can do that for me.

Now I can not find the pic or any sign of any shaker supplier that offers what I want.

:scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Just trying to decide if I should get the new flat hood in the package or have my existing hood cut out for it. I saw a pic of one with the factory hood with vents and the shaker which I really liked. Just wondering what company can do that for me.

Now I can not find the pic or any sign of any shaker supplier that offers what I want.

:scratchhead:
Danko?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts