Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have a little present for you before Black Friday!

We are releasing support today for all 2014 5.7 equipped cars on the T-1000 Trinity!!

All the same tunes and parameters you have come to expect are there, wrapped in the awesome Trinity tuner. If you are sitting on a Trinity, the update will be ready in an hour or so. If you were waiting to order one...well, now's the time!!

Thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
Awesome news...Mike when do you estimate the intune dcx be ready for use on the 14's???...got one sitting in the garage!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,067 Posts
Ok I have to ask since I just bought a 2014 SRT, can we expect tuning to be along soon for the 392 also?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
10 Posts
2014 Tuning Available

Wow, thats awesome news! Looking for a Black Friday deal that includes the Trinity and custom tuning!

GenralB
2014 Header Orange Challenger R/T 6-Speed, Solo Performance Auto Exhaust, JLT Color Matched Cold Air Intake, CNC 87mm Ported Throttle Body, 180 Degree Motorad Thermostat, Speedlogix Catch Can, H&R Lowering Springs , Orange Hemi Engine Cover, Color Matched Petty’s Garage Strut Tower Brace, Billet Technologies Engine Dress Kit, 20% Rear & 30% Front Window Tint, Color Matched Front Grille Surround, Superbird Rear Taillight Overlays, Matte Black 20” Classic Wheels, Orange Color Matched Wheel Bands, MGP Color Matched Caliper Covers, Drake Black Fuel Door, Matte Black Decals, Mr. Norms Pistol Grip Shifter

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,067 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was looking on Diablo's website, and I can pick 2014 and Dodge, but am not allowed to pick car or engine. Is the InTune or Trinity actually available for the 2014 5.7?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Reactions: LesPaulCustom
1 - 13 of 13 Posts