Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Only plus i found so far is 8 speed transmission that would be nice in auto mode.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
It depends on how soon you want your new car. If you already ordered a '14, you'll be driving it by summer. If you cancel and get a '15, you won't get it until September or October (maybe later). Some models will have late availability (early 2015).

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Or

If someone is thinking about it, they should.
No kidding, but that what's make our economy grow. People that are never happy with what they have.

Go for it folks, the grass is always greener over the hill. I heard a rumor that the 2016 Challenger will be really hot Lol

In the end it's all good for people that want exclusivity.

Had to chuckle with the "Shaker Thread - where's my car, whats my number, whine and ranting thread" some people commented about wanting to sell Or bale on their Shakers to get the 2015????

:guiness:

·
Registered
368 Posts
2015 interior is no go, nice interior for jap/korean car but not for american muscle car,
Wow. I hope you plan to hold your car forever and NEVER upgrade to a 2015 or newer.

That's a pretty bold statement from someone who hasn't even sat in one yet. There's plenty of us "jap/Korean" car interior lovers here if guess.

Reactions: wiseoracle

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
No kidding, but that what's make our economy grow. People that are never happy with what they have.

Go for it folks, the grass is always greener over the hill. I heard a rumor that the 2016 Challenger will be really hot Lol

In the end it's all good for people that want exclusivity.

Had to chuckle with the "Shaker Thread - where's my car, whats my number, whine and ranting thread" some people commented about wanting to sell Or bale on their Shakers to get the 2015????

:guiness:

Precisely !!

In addition to that "hot" 2016 you mentioned...wait until they take the wraps off the rumoured "2020." Even the SXT will have the (antiquated) 392 available as an option, that 12-speed "road-ranger" transmission should really open up things throughout the RPM spectrum; lest we forget the titanium block 426 that boasts 800HP, while still managing to get 40 MPG - highway !!

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
One thing that comes to mind with the 2015's is you don't know what colors will be offered when and what things like Shakers, and trimlines will be offered. If you have a 2014 on order do NOT assume that everything they announced will be available to order on day one of 2015 MY order banks opening. I am assuming they want to ramp up production and will NOT offer every single different configuration on day one.

·
Registered
304 Posts
You could get a 2013 for not much more than what CarMax would give for it.
Unfortunately for the seller, this is probably true :disappointed: (Speaking from experience ... as this happened when I jumped to sell my Black 2010 R/T for a 2011 GWE R/T ... ended up getting about $500 over what CARMAX offered ) .... and thats after posting it ten ways from Sunday .... still, no regrets really... just the nature of the beast ... :indifferent:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts