Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not if you go with the ATS like I did. I also reinforced the back of the fascia for the struts using Lexan. I think the SRT splitter would be a pain in the long run, since I think it is one piece unlike ours, which I believe are three pieces.
im wanting more of a factory look and one that extends on the sides

·
Registered
164 Posts
Where you located ? I put a Factory SRT on my 12. I also Have another New one that has a Slight mark in it. Check out my posts and you will see it in the for sale section.
PM me if I can be of help.

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,209 Posts

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,209 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/NAPPA/FORGED/NO SUNROOF)
74 Posts
Where you located ? I put a Factory SRT on my 12. I also Have another New one that has a Slight mark in it. Check out my posts and you will see it in the for sale section.
PM me if I can be of help.
Any modification needed for your 2012?

"utilizing existing mounting points and reusing your mounting hardware but will require some slight modification on 08'-2012 models due to a very small change in the front bumper/fascia that Dodge made for 2011"

·
Registered
164 Posts
Not really. Just had to remove the old one and work the new one on. I must say it was a little bit of a job !
But all in all it turned out nice. Also the Left front brake scoop feed the under side of the air cleaner .

·
Registered
164 Posts
This is the Factory Mopar part. I also have the same one but it got a small nick in it when shipped. If your interested in it let me know. I can PM you picks.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts