Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how to find out how many actually are out? or how many were made? The dealer I got my black r/t redline from said it was the only one in northern california.. I'm curious what the real numbers are

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm not sure how to find the numbers but when I got my 2013 this past July the dealer I purchased it from didn't even know the R/t package existed. They ended up getting it for me from a dealership in VA. (I'm in PA) that was the closest they could find with the options I wanted. So my guess would be not very many. Good lookin' car by-the-way! :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
does anyone know how to find out how many actually are out? or how many were made? The dealer I got my black r/t redline from said it was the only one in northern california.. I'm curious what the real numbers are
I think you have to wait until the end of the production year.
There aren't many "Redline Group" R/Ts produced in 2013 or 2014.

Just keep the car clean, and keep the Redline Stripe installed.

Most of all... drive it and enjoy it.
:beer_yum:

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks kinda dirty right now. Went to a shooting range down a dirt road so has the offroad mud on it lol. I know someone going to hate me for doing that lol

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks a lot like mine lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
I bought mine in Southern California--RT Redline manual (2014)-I've put nearly 30k miles on it and I have not run across another RT with this trim-

·
Registered
4 Posts
2014 R/T Redline

Demon5, did you ever figure out how many redlines were made for 2014? I just picked my up in July and can't find much info myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts