Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to this forum although I've been a passive user for awhile keeping up on conversations you guys have. Anyways, I took my 2014 Challenger to a dyno shop for a custom tune and here are the results -

My car - 2014 RT Plus Blacktop edition - 5.7 Liter Hemi 6 Sp manual transmission, upgraded rear end (3.92), K&N CAI, Flowmaster American Thunder Catback exhaust, 275 rear tires and 255 front tires.

Results: 441hp at the crank, 374 rwhp at 5373 rpms and 365 lbs of tg.

Not bad!!! Others have mentioned on here that they think Dodge underrates their cars - well this well known dyno shop does over 250 cars a year - they believe the same.

So seen lots of talk on here of dyno results - I am holding them in my hand and will post them. I just have to learn how to as I'm new to posting on the site.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,821 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your comment - Guy! And thanks for helping me navigate this site.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude beautiful car!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Guy, is there a way to rotate your posted pic of your car?? When I try and post a pic of the car as my avatar they all come out sideways and I can't seem to find a way to put them right side up - any advice? Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,821 Posts
Reduce the size of the picture. Too large and the forum will rotate it. Avatar is relatively tiny anyway, if it's even 800x800 it will display correctly. generally when they turn sideways they are 2000 x xxxx or something. A Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts