Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello . Carl Hicks here from Clinton Ontario Canada . I have been looking for a modern muscle car for a while . I have had over 100 "Hobby" cars including 11 Corvettes and 13 Camaros My last Camaro was a 2010 Orange 2SSRS . Due to a family crissis, (son-in-law screwed off) I parted with it and kept my daughter and 4 grandchildren in thier home and safe... I lived in the muscle car age, and gradually got used to a/c and power everything lol My old buddies, still like to putter around in old stinky 60-70's cars (sorry) I started looking at Challengers last year and attended Mopar Fest in New Hamburg Ontario . I was put off by rust reports, and started looking at Mustangs and Camaros again. This spring I spotted a 2018 Camaro SS in Goderich Ont but dealer changed the pricing several times . I was surfing and a 2014 orange RT kept popping up. lol I went to the dealer a week ago Sunday, and the dealership was open (rats) The Challenger was open, and when I sat in it and saw how much room, I was in love (no salesman showed). I drove to the dealer a week ago Thursday and the super nice salesman let me drive it, and in a few minutes, had me approved for a low percent loan (at my price). I picked up the car last Monday, drove home and parked in garage . Nursing a knee injury, left car sitting idle... I purchased a "buyers/sellers MTO package and it shows total history.. Car lived it live in Sudbury Ontario (which to me is like in another province ) Google Ontario Map... The car was bought in April 2014 and traded in with 908km on it (545mi.) !!!! and was traded back to same Dodge dealer in April '19 with 50,783km (30,226mi.) Car smells new . not a mark or scratch, back seat looks unused .looks to be never winter driven .Car seems to be a RT plus . former owner installed a off colour air cover, and put original in trunk and changed tips to 4 outlet and put OE single tips in boxes in trunk ... I like the car all original . I hope to contact dealer for window sticker... Going to enjoy for a few years . I turned 70 in Feb . thanks . Carl

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,951 Posts
Welcome from California Carl ;) Looks great!

A Guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts