Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one heard when the Challanger 5.7 Scat Pack packages are going to be available . I check with my dealer he said that he never heard of it he check with his sales rep he said he never heard of but I know from Alpar and mopar Magazines that it is going to out there this spring . I know what it includes but I would like to know if I can get a 6 speed manual and how much each package is

·
Registered
828 Posts
There has been no real info release on the scat pack stuff yet.... just the generic info that was presented at the car show. I won't hold my breathe waiting for it.... LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Spring 2014

There has been no real info release on the scat pack stuff yet.... just the generic info that was presented at the car show. I won't hold my breathe waiting for it.... LOL!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ some people just don't get it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spring 2014...That's right around the corner, 1st day of Spring is March 20th. I would think by the end of May or sooner your be able to buy these upgrades. :eek:hyeah:

It takes time to build up supply to meet demand. :SM127: Go look at my posted link to videos, Package 1,2,and 3 are laid out on the table and reviewed, So you know what your be getting. As far as to what "DAY ?" your be able to order these Packages, There only one person that knows that, And right now he's not talking.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
I'm not getting one, but...

I really hope Dodge makes these options very affordable. I believe pricing should be lower or at least as low as similar aftermarket upgrades. It's the right thing to do (don't think they will).

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I really hope Dodge makes these options very affordable. I believe pricing should be lower or at least as low as similar aftermarket upgrades. It's the right thing to do (don't think they will).
It'll be interesting to see how it plays out If the prices weren't lower then I'd hope the trade off for paying more would be that it didn't impact your warranty. Speculation in other threads is that wouldn't be the case. I could also see the value of Scat Pack 3 if it was a 50 state legal way to add full length headers and tune to your car. I'd also doubt that would be the case either since it would require additional cost to test the different configurations. For now I'm waiting for my warranty to go before trying to add HP so I'll be keeping an eye on how it resolves to see if I'd be interested or not.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
828 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ some people just don't get it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spring 2014...That's right around the corner, 1st day of Spring is March 20th. I would think by the end of May or sooner your be able to buy these upgrades. :eek:hyeah:

It takes time to build up supply to meet demand. :SM127: Go look at my posted link to videos, Package 1,2,and 3 are laid out on the table and reviewed, So you know what your be getting. As far as to what "DAY ?" your be able to order these Packages, There only one person that knows that, And right now he's not talking.
Hahaha, hadn't seen those videos on the scat pack site.... still if it's like eveything else OEM it will cost you 10x the price of aftermarket and you'll be able to buy the "scat pack" emblem on Ebay. I think it is a cool idea to bring back the past but it will cost way more then what it's worth.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
I'm going to buy the "SCAT BEE" sticker...

Hahaha, hadn't seen those videos on the scat pack site.... still if it's like eveything else OEM it will cost you 10x the price of aftermarket and you'll be able to buy the "scat pack" emblem on Ebay. I think it is a cool idea to bring back the past but it will cost way more then what it's worth.
They look cool. Why not.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
The scat pkg 3 looks rather intriguing... I know it comes with an upgraded cam, cnc ported heads and full length headers. I *think* it has a mopar exhaust as well. the headers i know are mopar. just wondering what the extra price would be for that pkg...

·
Vendor
12,208 Posts
please no one hold your breath, you will definitelly pass out before we know anything......:umbrella:

Luke

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
I bet it will cost as much as my SRT...

The scat pkg 3 looks rather intriguing... I know it comes with an upgraded cam, cnc ported heads and full length headers. I *think* it has a mopar exhaust as well. the headers i know are mopar. just wondering what the extra price would be for that pkg...
But it will be slower. I could be wrong, but history tells us Dodge/Mopar is overpriced. Why not bring your car to Arrington or Steve White? I bet you will have a faster car for far less.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
But it will be slower. I could be wrong, but history tells us Dodge/Mopar is overpriced. Why not bring your car to Arrington or Steve White? I bet you will have a faster car for far less.
I for one won't be jumping on this, my plan is a new '15 or '16 model that's procharged/cammed/headers/exhaust in a years time after i pay my debt off with this one.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Ha!! You're right too. I wish I was a little closer to Steve's shop...

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
That ain't the first time I heard that...

Ha!! You're right too. I wish I was a little closer to Steve's shop...
I'm lucky to be near the 2 BEST Challenger shops on the planet. When I get my blower, Luke's team will install it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They had about 3 or 4 Scatpack 3 Challengers at LX Springfest in Irvine, CA. last weekend. I got to drive as a passenger with NHRA Driver Leah Pritchett at the wheel. There also were a few Shaker R/T models there. The one I drove in was a 2014 R/T Scatpack3 in Plum Crazy. I uploaded the video at my webpage if you want to see. There was no pricing on them.

http://www.kensurfs.com/challenger/leah.MOV

http://kensurfs.com/challenger/ken drag.jpg

·
Registered
263 Posts
Scat Pack 3 Only!

Dodge can keep Scat Pack's 1 and 2. I would rather choose my own exhaust and cold air intake.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts