Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plans have changed for the owner - he has a complete 6.4 and original transmission for sale . Its got less than 30k miles . Included is the PCM , and original wiring harness . The original owner is asking $7900 plus shipping from St Cloud , MN. Interested parties may contact me via text at 95220108 three one only - Please serious inquires only - prefer pickup in Minnesota . Pictures available via text also

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have had several queries about seperating the package - the owner states that he is willing to seperate at $6300 for the engine and $1600 for the trans - RDB @95220108 THREE ONE in Minnesota - LOOK = I am just trying to help him on some unexpected medical expenses ....

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Is it an automatic or manual transmission?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello - sorry for slow reply - its an automatic trans - the white bar code sticker has the numbers T12TJ339160978 P52108662AG 662AG . Let me know if you're interested - its available in St Cloud , MN ..... If you could pick it up I could probably get it for you for 1500 cash - if you are really interested , it would be faster if you could text message me at 95220108-three- one . RDB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PRICE NEGOTIONABLE IF PICKED UP . Location is St Cloud , Mn. Text your offer for engine or trans or both to 95220108three one - serious inquiries only - thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello . Engine and transmission are still available at this time - I have had multiple queries and 2 trade offers . Please , no trades . No serious inquires yet received . Again , you can contact me at 95220108-three - one texts if you are serious about either the engine or transmission or both . RDB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts