Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2014 Challenger Woes!

3090 Views 15 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  D4551
Hello everybody! With that said, I'd like to say greetings, I've been a long time forum stalker just now creating my account. Additionally, I'm in love with the Challenger but need some wisdom from the community on the right approach to my current conundrum.

I have a 2014 Challenger that's two months old and has been in the shop for a total of 18 days already. The big problem is despite the interior trim being replaced twice it keeps pulling down at the edges of the vehicle. Each time that this is done the windshield has to be replaced. The most recent repair of the headliner lasted for roughly 30 minutes when I noticed that it was falling on the passenger door side. I've been given a turnaround time of 3-4 days for Chrysler to approve the repair, 10 days for the replacement headliner to arrive, and 3 days for the install (they need to contract with an approved glass company). They also left a deep gauge on the roof of the poor Challenger during this last repair.

On top of that there is an issue with the discoloration of the interior trim that is supposed to be completely replaced and paint defects across the body of the car.

They put me in a '13 rental challenger while all this is going on which hasn't had any issues. Looking at the repair turnaround time of 20+ days that "might" fix the issues what do you think my best course of action is? Each time they repair the vehicle things seem to get beaten up and look worse. I love the Challenger, just without the issues of headliners on my head! :p
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.