Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,596 Posts
Congrats and enjoy, have many fun and trouble free miles in it.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I ordered this on 9/23 and it came in on Sat. 11/23. I picked her up on Sunday. I thought
I would post some pictures. I really like it. I've already started ordering stuff.
Very nice congrats on the new toy she looks great.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome aboard from Ohio. Great car! Enjoy.... I can't.. it is 18 degrees and snowing here..... Enjoy...

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats! Love that color!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I like that colour , I painted my 73 Sat that, plus a flag on the roof (it was the 70's)

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I LOVE that orange, she looks great! Enjoy :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Once again I LOVE this color!! Great choice.. Is it a 6spd? If so, how does the engine sound, any ticking issues? Just asking cuz my new Challenger doesnt sound like I expected it to while driving thru the gears.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Sharp ride. If I was buying a new Challenger, the Header Orange would be "it".

Congrats and enjoy. :)

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
Nice! Perfect timing, check the Vendor section on here, all kinds of Black Friday deals. Free Shipping from AllMoparParts.com would save you big $ on Mopar Stage 1 Lowering Springs.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
There is NO other color that looks better on the modern Challenger than orange... Then again I may be a little biased! Any mods planned? I still go back and forth on which color classic stripes to add to my HO car. The black looks good but I've been leaning towards white. Congrats on the new car.

·
Registered
458 Posts
That is one gorgeous ride. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
There is NO other color that looks better on the modern Challenger than orange... Then again I may be a little biased! Any mods planned? I still go back and forth on which color classic stripes to add to my HO car. The black looks good but I've been leaning towards white. Congrats on the new car.
I have to disagree... lol

DY, PCP, and GWE are my faves... also when I bought my challenger I was telling someone about it and they were like "it is not orange is it?" I always thought that was funny

·
Registered
540 Posts
Sweet ride. I have to get me some of those wheels. R/T Plus with 18's doesn't have the same presence on the road.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I have to disagree... lol

DY, PCP, and GWE are my faves... also when I bought my challenger I was telling someone about it and they were like "it is not orange is it?" I always thought that was funny
I will say that a Sublime green R/T Classic with white stripes would be bada$$! Plus it would share the same name as my favorite band.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Great color, whether people love it or hate it, they always have something to say about it!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts