Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2014 Header Orange Classic Challenger

15K views 45 replies 29 participants last post by  1QKRT 
#1 ·
I ordered this on 9/23 and it came in on Sat. 11/23. I picked her up on Sunday. I thought
I would post some pictures. I really like it. I've already started ordering stuff.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#6 ·
Welcome aboard from Ohio. Great car! Enjoy.... I can't.. it is 18 degrees and snowing here..... Enjoy...

#11 ·
I LOVE that orange, she looks great! Enjoy :)

#14 ·
Nice! Perfect timing, check the Vendor section on here, all kinds of Black Friday deals. Free Shipping from AllMoparParts.com would save you big $ on Mopar Stage 1 Lowering Springs.

#15 · (Edited)
There is NO other color that looks better on the modern Challenger than orange... Then again I may be a little biased! Any mods planned? I still go back and forth on which color classic stripes to add to my HO car. The black looks good but I've been leaning towards white. Congrats on the new car.

#17 ·
There is NO other color that looks better on the modern Challenger than orange... Then again I may be a little biased! Any mods planned? I still go back and forth on which color classic stripes to add to my HO car. The black looks good but I've been leaning towards white. Congrats on the new car.
I have to disagree... lol

DY, PCP, and GWE are my faves... also when I bought my challenger I was telling someone about it and they were like "it is not orange is it?" I always thought that was funny

#18 ·
Sweet ride. I have to get me some of those wheels. R/T Plus with 18's doesn't have the same presence on the road.

#29 ·
Love it!!! :rocker:

#30 ·
Very Nice! The black looks great against the oragne. My second favorite High-Intensity Color....you can probably guess which is first.

#33 ·
Niiice! Just love Header Orange...luv, luv, luv

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.