Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
12,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont know that official routes have been announce, but im sure the course will takes us thru the Tail of the Dragon.....cant wait
Luke

·
Vendor
12,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd do it just to meet Finnigan, seems like a nice guy.

I didn't think they went that far east?
every year they go in a different direction and wherever they end is where they start the following year

for example last year they started in Arlington Texas and finished in Concorde NC, so this year starts in Concorde and will end in Wisconsin Dell, the following will start in dell and end somwehere yet to be announced

Luke

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'd do it just to meet Finnigan, seems like a nice guy.

I didn't think they went that far east?
Better chance of meeting him at DragWeek, met him at drag week but I never saw him on the 2013 Power Tour except the 2nd day at the group meeting with about 1500+ people.

·
Vendor
12,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
in Memphis when we got on the trolley heading down to Beal street, he and several other people from Hot Rod got on the trolley with us, talked on the way there, the conversation revolved mainly around a very pretty girl that got on at the same time with a very loose summer dress and perhaps no bra......im guessing of course.....there was a great deal of flirting involve.....

we then ended up in a bar and share several rounds of drinks with them later that evening

to say little, we had a friggen blast

dont remember the name, but there was a much older white haired gentleman with them that gave me the impression was the boss

luke

·
Vendor
12,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there was a lot of alcohol involved but i would of betted heavily probably were no panties either

of course i could be wrong:)

Luke

·
Vendor
12,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im sure this image was taken many times by many people
Luke

following my friends, Larry's 71 which was latter feature in Hot Rod magazine

1 - 20 of 37 Posts