Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got over to the show before they packed up. Here are some photos of the Dodge Challengers. I like the Saleen Black Edition.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some more.

Attachments

Reactions: FWB

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And again.

Attachments

Reactions: FWB and mpva141

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
SMS quality, previously, left some doubts....Did they improve?

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

I've been off the wire lately. Any Hellcat rumors? Last I knew NYC was the next purported debut.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I can't believe Saleen is still business? They hosed plenty forum members on parts big time.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saleen had a display of a Boss 302 Mustang, Chevy Camaro and the Challenger. I felt the Mustang and Camaro were not worthy of taking any photos. The Challenger was their centerpiece.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I read the new 2015 392ci will start at 35k.

i just read that new 392 Scat Pack will start at 35k. Anyone have any more info on what the car is going to be sold for?

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
The more I see of the 2015 the less I like it.

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
The 6.4-liter Scat Pack will be pretty basic, the 2014 R/T is $30,495 so can you add Brembos, the 392 and active exhaust for $4500? If Dodge can do it, this car will be the hottest thing going.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Saleen had a display of a Boss 302 Mustang, Chevy Camaro and the Challenger. I felt the Mustang and Camaro were not worthy of taking any photos. The Challenger was their centerpiece.[/QUOT

That black one was not an SMS??I was there last week it was just a scat pack 392 car?
Do you have pics of it saying Saleen??

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Sorry i just saw the rest of your pics and there is a White one there!I cant believe i missed that one when i was there, they might have brought that one after?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Saleens were all the way on the south side/ upstairs. I just happened to stumble upon them while wandering around. There was also another room that had all the DUB vehicles and loud DJ's playing up on stage. It was all high end vehicles with 22 inch wheels and crazy ass paint jobs. Not my cup of tea. Here is a Ferrari they destroyed.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
The Saleens were all the way on the south side/ upstairs. I just happened to stumble upon them while wandering around. There was also another room that had all the DUB vehicles and loud DJ's playing up on stage. It was all high end vehicles with 22 inch wheels and crazy ass paint jobs. Not my cup of tea. Here is a Ferrari they destroyed.
yep, that is pretty much destroyed IMO, :puke::puke:

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
the interior of the 15 is as ugly as it could be; thank you Dodge for making it look like an SUV with a touch of camaro...i just puked

thank you for the pix & sharing

ODP

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
So much win in one thread! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Yuk is an understatement. Enzo is rolling in his grave too.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Now I'm thinking maybe trading in the Shaker for Scat Pack the only thing i don't like is color options. I really love Header Orange which isn't available next year. Who knows maybe keeping the Shaker it really is a special car and the picking up a used 392 down the line. I don't think the Scat Pack will have electronic suspension like the SRTs had, but interior and 8 speed auto is pretty amazing. I think Dodge could have done that interior much sooner.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts