Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 2014 R/T Challenger is basicly a new car. It only has 6457 miles on it. And it has a transferable warranty to March 2019 or 100,00 miles. I also went to Dodge Dealership and ordered the complete Factory Shaker Hood Kit. Had hood painted and kit installed. Close to $5500 there. This Challenger does not have the Problematic,leaky sunroof. Some of the features : sirius radio,uconnect voice command w/bluetooth,tilt/telescopic steering col,Electro-hydraulic power steering,power 6 way drivers seat,power trunk lid,power windows,vehicle information center,19 gallon fuel tank,paddle shifters,Harmon Kardon Audio Group,R/T Classic,Super Track Pak,Power heated mirrors,18 speakers premiun audio system,sport suspension,Goodyear brand tires,Remote start system,keyless entry,160 mph speedomter,Plumb crazy pearl coat,ultra preminum leather seats.Again this car is like Brand new! Even still has the new car smell. Garage kept under car cover. No dents, never wrecked.$28,500. Car is located in Deridder Louisiana. No trades.337-401-7207 there is A LOT i did not list. I can send you the sheet with all car info if you text me. And dont forget it has a transferable warranty to.($1400) is what i paid for that.i cant figure out how to add pictures. This site is so complicated now. Not easy like it used to be.text for pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Do you have any pictures of it to post here?

Just scroll down to "manage attachments" and that will let you upload 4 pictures at a time I believe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts