Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PDX Area Challenger Owners:
Sunday, January 26th will be our first meeting of the new year. We will be hopefully unveiling our logo and have the official membership forms for everyone to fill out. Big things are happening, come on out, be a part of the start of this fun group!:redcap:

TIME: noon until 2ish.
4141 NE 122nd Ave
Portland, OR

"Welcome To PDX Challengers+:
PDX Challengers+ was formed to create a team of Challenger enthusiasts to get together for events such as car shows, cruises, and much more! Along with the beautiful Dodge Challenger, we will also invite the Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum and Chrysler 300 owners to join in on the fun. You can't put a price on fun, so with that said this group is FREE!"
Look for us on Facebook under PDX Challengers+ https://www.facebook.com/groups/144124662462912/

Reactions: pdx.challenger

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
I'll see everyone there on the 26th...

BTW, don't forget there's the Cars & Coffee (I go to the Tigard / Carman Dr.) location every Saturday a.m. 8:30 ~ 11:00, rain or shine.

Reactions: bigdaddy and RWL11

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw a nice Hemi Orange R/T in a parking garage this AM, and the owners were exiting the vehicle as I drove by....in my wife's Kia. I stopped and complimented them on their nice looking car, and let them know about our new Challenger owners group. The guy was stoked! Hopefully he'll remember and look us up.

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10 days to go!:yikes:

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One week to go!

RWL11

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WEATHER REPORT FOR SUNDAY: Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.

No rain, so bust out those Challengers! See you at Noon...........

TIME: noon until 2ish.
4141 NE 122nd Ave
Portland, OR

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First Official PDX Challengers meeting: A HUGE TURNOUT!

Many thanks to the 16 Challenger owners, and the 2 Magnums and a Charger guest, for attending the Official First PDX Challengers meeting today! I'd say we are off and running, and with a big turnout for the first one, well, it it is gonna be a fun 2014! We also send a HUGE thanks to the Westcoast Challenger folks for helping get started on the right road. Their organization has already done the tough legwork of establishing bylaws, website programming, etc., so if anyone else out there wants to start a Challeneger club in their area, look up the Westcoast Challenger guys, and join this awesome national network of Challenger clubs.

www.PDXChallengers.com and look for us on Facebook, too! Search PDX Challengers......

There were so many cars, it was hard to get them all in one photo! Countless people from KMart stopped by just to check them out. I did mention to them that their local Dodge dealer would gladly take their car/truck/SUV in a trade for a new CHALLENGER! :guiness:

DSC01514.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
30 and counting!

According to Tyler, the PDX Challengers President, we are already at 30 members, awesome!:saythat:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
According to Tyler, the PDX Challengers President, we are already at 30 members, awesome!:saythat:
Congrats to you and your new club way ta good see ya at spring fest

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a preliminary shot of our logo:

pdx shirt final yellow change font.3.jpg

:woot:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Like your logo looks good

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Congratulations! We all look forward to your success and seeing you out on the road enjoying your cars. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE! Our PDX Challengers group has been growing by leaps and bounds. We started off with 3 guys meeting at Hooters last fall, and here it is almost summer, and we know have almost 70 members! Many Thanks to the West Coast Challengers group for helping us get started. Check us out at www.PDXChallengers.com and also on Facebook, search PDX Challengers and you'll soon be a member of our great group!

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UPDATE: We now have almost 100 cars in our club, and over 100 members! This is a picture from our July 16th showing at PIR and the Beaches Cruise In:

20140716_165440.jpg

www.pdxchallengers.com :guiness:

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stay tuned for news about the Re-Branding of our fine club. One year later, 124 members!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts