Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I'm the new owner of a 2014 R/T Classic (27F, I think) black with the steel chrome wheels. Thought I had ordered the Mags but I'm coming to like them none the less. I got it in the straight black since I thought the other black had a bit too much flake in it for my taste. I also got it specifically without stripes as I plan to have custom stripes put on this week. Black with a light (some say lime) green stripes on the fenders without the RT letters. I might add the RTs later if I think it needs it or I might go with the script Challenger badges (which I thought were coming with it). Anything to stand out among all the other black Challengers around here.

Future accents will be green brake calipers covers, maybe some green piping on the seats and a green engine cover accents. I believe that less is more so its going to be a balancing act between cool detail and circus car.

Down here in Southern California the car is just great, docile enough to drive nicely (for gas mileage) and if I have to hit the loud pedal, I know it will go like I was just shot out of a cannon.

Pictures coming soon as changes occur. Looking forward to seeing what others are doing with their automotive loves!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome from IL (and a former SoCal resident San Dimas)

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
congrats ! ...isn't 27f a six speed R/T ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts