Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have they released pricing on these yet? I saw the mods and spoke with my dealer to find out when order banks open... but I apparently am not that good at searching because I haven't found out about the cost.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
I don't think so...

I say this because I have been following this subject. A lot of speculation going on. It is my opinion that getting all 3 PACs will be expensive. More than Core expensive. I also believe a fully loaded "Classic" with All 3 SCAT's may exceed the price of an SRT. Add a shaker hood and $$$$$

·
Registered
14,075 Posts
Have they released pricing on these yet? I saw the mods and spoke with my dealer to find out when order banks open... but I apparently am not that good at searching because I haven't found out about the cost.
So you will order the car and Scat Pack level from the factory but the dealer will install the package parts?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am waiting for info on the package prices too. But the Stage 3 will be expensive with headers and ported and polished heads, like around $2,300 for the heads alone. If all 3 packages combined cost more than $9,000 installed, then I might pull a c26bt34c and trade my R/T in for the Core or fire sale 392. The return on investment on the Scat Pack depends on cost and output numbers yet to be published.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts