Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
It may be too late...I PM'd you some info

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Anyone know when the ordering window closes on this model? Thanks
Ordering closed 4 days after it opened back in January. The best you can hope for is to find a dealer that ordered one for their dealer stock.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Ordering for any 2014 Challenger is closed. Want a Header Orange one? The dealership I ordered mine from just got one in. #902. I got some pics I can post.:browsmiley:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ordering for any 2014 Challenger is closed. Want a Header Orange one? The dealership I ordered mine from just got one in. #902. I got some pics I can post.:browsmiley:
That is confirmed. I just spoke to my dealer and ALL 2014 Challenger orders are closed because they are getting ready for the 2015 model. I had my dealer search to find exactly what I wanted and was fortunate enough to nail one down. Black 2014 R/T Shaker, Sunroof, HID headlights, Sound Group 2, and Uconnect 730N. If you call your sales guy and tell them exactly what you're looking for, they'll search for you and hopefully find what you want.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found one only about 20 miles from me. PCP unit. They wanted 2K above MSRP. I laughed and told them they were crazy, and sell it to some idiot that "has to have it".

MSRP = 41,775. I then told them I have Affiliate Pricing, and asked what the invoice listed for that, he came down to 39,007. Ha... I'm asking for 24K for my 2010 Classic.

Thing is, it doesn't have SGII. Arghhh. Then later this evening, went to get some junk food and going through the drive thru, like almost always, the kids say I love your car dude or some variation of that. Maybe I should just keep my B5 and be happy.

But won't lie, I'm itching for the 2014 PCP Shaker. Not to knock the 2015's, but personally, I'm not liking the front or rear very much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts