Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 shaker and notice how much different it is from the 2013 R/The plus I had. The shaker has a more aggressive stance with the front end lower than the rear.. is that raked look on all of the shaker cars and is that the super track pack ? When I bought it, I had the dealer do a complete 4 wheel alignment. They set the machine for an R/The suspension and it was not even close, then they checked it for the SRT and the alignment was spot on. The stance it has. Is very aggressive looking. We moved to our new home we had built and no utilities were put in the ground for telephon, cable TV or internet. We had to go wireless now and took us 2 months to do that. When we get situated, I will post some pictures of my white 14 shaker.
BERT. Now off to HOT AUGUST NIGHTS. In RENO NEVADA

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Definitely the Super Track Pack.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sure gets a lot of attention and parked next to a white R/T, the aggressive stance
Looks ready for business. People driving up along side are ready to give you a thumbs up then when they see the shaker hood, it takes them by surprise and their reactions are priceless.
BERT

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts