Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my '14 SRT8 in header orange yesterday! It took 3 months to come in but it was well worth the wait!

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Just picked up my '14 SRT8 in header orange yesterday! It took 3 months to come in but it was well worth the wait!
Congrats. That's my favorite Impact Color that's now available. Share some pics when you can.

That's got to look killer. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
congrats! Lets see some pics! Love that color, the car just pops, it screams "look at me", then you hit the gas and they say "where'd it go?" :roller:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on the new beast!
Please post pics whenever you get the chance!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
PICS or it didn't happen!!

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
The have one of these at the dealer near me with black rally stripes and black vapor wheels. Really unique looking color. Looks like a burnt orange to me - not for me but very cool car. I think it's awesome that Dodge is offering all of these unique colors that really stand out.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,060 Posts
Congrats on your new ride.

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
:smiley35::42::yikes:so unfair; tease tease tease tease

·
Registered
456 Posts
I just click post reply, from reply to thread screen, go down to manage attachments, click browse, locate pic on your computer, click upload and your done. I like this way so it doesn't take up space and you can just click on the pic to enlarge it. there are other ways to post pics as well. should look like this.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts