Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Based outta Vegas, it's been an adventure for me, bouncing from my 2015 RT to a 15 Corvette, back to a normal ol' chevy impala... but now, I'm looking to get back into a Challenger! I loved the car, and would love to pick one up with a 6.4 and taken care of nicely! Open to any color, but prefer dark colors more. ;)

I've seen a few up for grabs, but haven't really been sold on any specifically. If you'd like, shoot me a reply here or a DM with what you've got (and maybe a starting offer) and we can wheel and deal. I'm in no real rush, as I've got to sell the Impala at some point, but I'd love to get the ball rolling! :)

Thanks!
Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jim,

Good morning, are you still interested in buying a 2015 SCAT PACK? If so I have a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack that I bought in February 27th, 2015. It is ALL original except for the K&N air intake, and PETTY'S GARAGE REAR SHOCK TOWER BRACE and FRONT SHOCK TOWER BRACE. Factory MOPAR splash guards, Z Automotive Taser Unlocker. Has weather tech floor mats front only. Have all original parts that came with car (air filter). Plus a Speedlogix "S" Mount Dual Chamber Billet Oil Catch. Have biuld sheet, window sticker all documentation including sales brochure.

Car has around 1,480 miles on it. Color is Redline-Red. Car window sticker listed at $ 45,970. Has the clear 3m guard for chips on front paint. Still smells new! Never been in rain, snow, always garaged. Front license plate bracket never installed. Have attached what is on car and a picture.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Mick

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts