Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a waste of a perfectly good car and look at the other cars in the garage with it. I hope they see the road. You think Dodge would screen buyers of these limited cars to make sure they only go to people who are going to track them.

·
Premium Member
10,367 Posts
It’s all about who comes up with the cash first. They don’t care what happens to these or any other cars they sell, it’s always about and nothing more than the $$$$.

·
Registered
513 Posts
What the hell is a 3-speed Powerglide? Are they counting reverse?

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
4,936 Posts
This is what I was assuming would happen to some of the new Challenger Drag Paks. Bought and stashed away to be sold later hopin to make a buck. I hope not.

·
Registered
Granite 2015 SXT+ Blacktop
47 Posts
This is what I was assuming would happen to some of the new Challenger Drag Paks. Bought and stashed away to be sold later hopin to make a buck. I hope not.
You're always going to have people buy cars and try to make some easy money by sitting on em'. Its a shame but if it weren't for people like that we wouldn't have time capsules of perfectly mint condition retro/classic cars.

·
Registered
16,219 Posts
There is an application process for these cars to try to see that they only go to racers but obviously you can't control everything.

Still with the $100,000+ original selling price its hard to see how he's going to make much. Think the list was actually about $116K.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,367 Posts
A few years back I saw a listing where they were trying to unload the unsold drag pack bodies online. It’s just a shell without suspension, no big deal. They were just a few thousand dollars each. Obviously they didn’t sell out of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts