Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
New owner/member here. I've scanned through the forum a bit, but didn't see any answers or info about this, so I apologize if it's already posted somewhere and I missed it. I saw one about quad lighting, but no real answer. I'm looking to take the center out of the inner set of headlights of my 2015 (as is done on the new SRT Hellcat for it's air intake), and adding another set of stock projector lenses so I have 4 total. They look like they are the same size and would fit, but I don't know exactly how to go about it, or if anyone has attempted this mod? I've attached some pics of the spot I'm talking about.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have not heard anyone wanting to do that. Others will chime in. Good luck!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think you just reach in from behind and push it out. (hood open, reaching in from the top.) It will pop out easily. I did that to mine, but forgot how I did it. A little TBI here.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I think you just reach in from behind and push it out. (hood open, reaching in from the top.) It will pop out easily. I did that to mine, but forgot how I did it. A little TBI here.
My hand didn't fit..... too bad no kids!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts