Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wats up guys new to the talk. I just got my 2015 rt scat pack. Decided to do a TSP stage 4 cam swap,jba long tube headers, AFE CAI. its my first build so i wanted to get some feed back. My baseline dyno was 418rwhp and once everything was done we put it on the dyno and got 460rwhp a 42rwhp gain. Total coss was 5k everything inlcuded CAI,headers,cam packege all springs and rods were upgraded, pcm unlock, and the dyno time and tune were inlcuded as well. Overall i feel happy and satisfied can defenetly feel the new power. Does this set up look average in gains campered to other with the same set up.?? A dynojet was used for this.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
welcome aboard.
ditch the AFE and you'll pick up a few more ponies. seriously.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
these engines pull a lot of power out, as heat build up. They also LOVE air. cold air. The AFE's are known to be troublesome in both regards and real world test have proven them less than desirable. Unofficially, some guys have seen upwards of -30hp loss, just changing from the stock hellcat air box w/ air catcher (headlight tube) which is really the best bang for the buck out there.
42hp bump is a good gain though, but Id bet she has more in it. its all about getting the right working combo and then getting that to the pavement.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Is your car an A8 or a 6spd?

Did you gain any rpm?

Can you post the dyno sheets? It would be cool to see the difference and gains in the power curve.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is your car an A8 or a 6spd?

Did you gain any rpm?

Can you post the dyno sheets? It would be cool to see the difference and gains in the power curve.
It is a m6 man. I will defenetly post them up soon as soon as i get a copy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts