Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Catch Can for 5.7 OEM Shaker?

Has anyone purchased and installed a catch can that will work with a Mopar shaker? I searched ebay, amazon and other sites and can't seem to find one specific to the 15.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
I went with the UPR from Speedlogix...fits great no complaints.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Picture UPR catch can from speedlogix

Attachments

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Can't go wrong with any of the catch cans really. Personal preference but I went with the Moroso since it has the easy drain function.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Will the Moroso fit on a 2014 shaker?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm really hoping they put a slightly steeper cam in...just to give that whop-whop-whop carbed exhaust sound. I know, I know, keep wishing ol'man...:p
Sir, just received my moroso catch can and ran into an issue. The part circled is using the mounting bolt to support this extension. With this piece in place the catch can won't clear. What's the purpose for this ABS piece and can I remove and just put in a intake tube and install the CC with no issue. In advance, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
looks like you're going to have to get a charger intake tube or a CAI. Or they also sell a fender mount that you can mount on the fender by the fuse box.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Thanks to JB1 and Slidd, this was a short time in the garage adding the Moroso catch can and the new Steve White intake tube. It did give me a chance to treat the shaker rubber with 303 since I was there.

congrats looks great, glad you got the can installed, that intake tube looks much better, I dont know why dodge doesnt just make one tube for both the charger and the challenger.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts