Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
When would be the best time to add the oil catch can? Since they say it's for when the engine gets older, mine is new would this be something to add now or in the future?

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
When would be the best time to add the oil catch can? Since they say it's for when the engine gets older, mine is new would this be something to add now or in the future?
You can add a catch can at anytime. The sooner, the better in my book.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
195 Posts
I am looking into buying Moroso catch can for my 16 RT. It's the cheapest one I could find here in Canada without any shipping and custom charges.

Does anyone know if they are baffled?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
131 Posts
Today installed my Billet Technologies oil catch can on a 2015 SP Shaker. From what I've seen form other suppliers/install looks..........this is superior in appearance, location and ease of installation.

BTOCC.jpg

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,272 Posts
I’m with charlene did the moroso because of the drain feature I was amazed how much oil it traps you can either get the charger air tube or mount it off the passenger side fender well.thats if your air tube has the silencer box on it.charger air tube is about $130 or so but it’s funny the oil it traps is clean oil .

21 - 26 of 26 Posts