Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2015 Sublime Challenger R/T - 6M - STP
32 Posts
I was curious as to how rare my 2015 Sublime R/T is so I emailed Dodge Customer Care on 11/22/20. Dodge replied with the following message this afternoon:

Thank you for contacting Dodge Customer Care.

** Build or sequence number from the factory is not available nor provided by the factory. **

In the 2015 model year, there were 4 (including/as your own) 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER SXT's manufactured in the same paint color and built with your equipment, options and groups in the United States.

*L7 Houndstooth Cloth Sport Seat

-X9 Black interior

AAX Sound Group

ADE Cold Weather Group

AJV Driver Convenience Group

AWD Super Track Pak

DEC 6-Speed Manual TREMEC Transmission

EZC 5.7L V8 HEMI VVT Engine

M24 Modern Hood Stripe

GWA Power Sunroof

PFBS Sublime Pearl Coat

RA4 Uconnect 3C NAV with 8.4" Display

RCJP 6 Premium Alpine Speakers

WSQP 20X8.0 Aluminum Hyperblack Wheels

Thank you for your inquiry,

J. Sanders
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) U.S. LLC.
Mopar Headquarters

After seeing the "AWD Super Track Pack" in the list I had a WTF moment. Even though I knew it wasn't, I searched and found this thread showing AWD is the option code for Super Track Pack, not to be thought of as "ALL Wheel Drive" Super Track Pack. Sigh. Just the thought of an AWD Hemi Challenger makes me... Well it probably makes you feel some way also so don't judge 🤣.

I told my wife that I was taking pictures under my car to document the cars condition before heading to the stealership next week, but honestly I did it to make sure I was still stuck in the current Matrix where Hemi Challengers are RWD and the Viper is no longer in production 😔

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.