Dodge Challenger Forum banner

12801 - 12820 of 12823 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, i have a 2010 RT, and they have recalled the airbags, is anyone else having this issue?
I also recently upgraded my wheels and need to get rid of my blsck semi gloss 18" rims, does anyone need new wheels?

·
Administrator
3,704 Posts
You're posting in a thread discussing the 2015 Challenger and you have a 2010? Join the litterly millions of other people worldwide who are awaiting recall notices from Chrysler and many other car makers.
If you have something for sale, please use the Classified section of the board to start a new thread .

Bernie

Sent from a phoney device AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
298 Posts
Went to start my car this morning steering wheel locked and warning light said service power steering, car is a 2015 scat pack with 20,500 miles. Very pissed to say the least. Called assist to get car towed but they would only tow to nearest dealer which i don't like. I asked to tow to my choice of dealer which was 4 miles farther but they wouldn't do it. So far tire pressure sensors changed , radiator hose clamp, front stabilizer bushings, front headlight frame clip ( whole bumper had to be removed ) and now power steering . Not happy at all with car.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Went to start my car this morning steering wheel locked and warning light said service power steering, car is a 2015 scat pack with 20,500 miles. Very pissed to say the least. Called assist to get car towed but they would only tow to nearest dealer which i don't like. I asked to tow to my choice of dealer which was 4 miles farther but they wouldn't do it. So far tire pressure sensors changed , radiator hose clamp, front stabilizer bushings, front headlight frame clip ( whole bumper had to be removed ) and now power steering . Not happy at all with car.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Went to start my car this morning steering wheel locked and warning light said service power steering, car is a 2015 scat pack with 20,500 miles. Very pissed to say the least. Called assist to get car towed but they would only tow to nearest dealer which i don't like. I asked to tow to my choice of dealer which was 4 miles farther but they wouldn't do it. So far tire pressure sensors changed , radiator hose clamp, front stabilizer bushings, front headlight frame clip ( whole bumper had to be removed ) and now power steering . Not happy at all with car.[/QUOT

Who is the "roadside assistance" provider?
Is it the one the Dodge dealerships try to sell us?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Car finally got diagnosed after three days at dealer. I'ts the module on the rack and pinion steering. Module is attached to rack and pinion so whole unit has to be replaced. Not happy. Two many problems with this car Dodge needs to swap this car for a new one ( no money out of pocket from me ) and if that car isn't good then it's BYE BYE Dodge and ill spend my money on a better product. The quality of this car is not worth $45,000 all show and no go. Maybe car will be ready next Tuesday which will be more than a week its laid up.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Sorry about your car. I've been driving nothing but Dodges for 30 years. No problems at all that are inherent with the cars. Bad luck i guess.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro888 View Post
Car finally got diagnosed after three days at dealer. I'ts the module on the rack and pinion steering. Module is attached to rack and pinion so whole unit has to be replaced. Not happy. Two many problems with this car Dodge needs to swap this car for a new one ( no money out of pocket from me ) and if that car isn't good then it's BYE BYE Dodge and ill spend my money on a better product. The quality of this car is not worth $45,000 all show and no go. Maybe car will be ready next Tuesday which will be more than a week its laid up.

Update, waiting for part , dealer was supposed to give me a loaner car has been promising me for three days now ( called three times ) . I called Dodge Cares they called the Dealer Dodge Cares said Dealer will call me still no loaner . Dodge Cares has no more pull than i do when i call Dealer. Total joke.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Update, waiting for part , dealer was supposed to give me a loaner car has been promising me for three days now ( called three times ) . I called Dodge Cares they called the Dealer Dodge Cares said Dealer will call me still no loaner . Dodge Cares has no more pull than i do when i call Dealer. Total joke.
Man that would have me up there at opening time, pounding on the GM's door. It's almost a new car, of course they owe you a loaner.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Man that would have me up there at opening time, pounding on the GM's door. It's almost a new car, of course they owe you a loaner.
Well i never got the loaner complained to Dodge no response . Traded the 15 SP in for a 16 SP hope this one runs better. Car came in with some paint damage that a blind man could have seen . Brampton workers want better benefits and pay well you guys ( Brampton ) need to be more responsible with the inspections on the final end of the build.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Taking a road trip any good bra's out there that fit well. Any info would be greatly appreciated.Also looking for a spare tire with rim , was told rim has to be one that is able to clear caliper.

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Also looking for a spare tire with rim , was told rim has to be one that is able to clear caliper.
A spare from an AWD Charger or 300 will work but you can use this on rear only.

There is a kit with a spacer available but not sure if it works with 6-piston Brembos, definitely works with 4-pistons.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I have a sublime green 2015 r/t 5.7 with all the bells and whistles. Brought back in January , so now the Dodge dealership wants to trade my 2015 challenger for a new 2018 for a even trade almost. Does this sounds like a dealer scam or should I hear them out

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
You can always hear them out and walk if you are not happy. If you received a form letter it is just fishing.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello I have a sublime green 2015 r/t 5.7 with all the bells and whistles. Brought back in January , so now the Dodge dealership wants to trade my 2015 challenger for a new 2018 for a even trade almost. Does this sounds like a dealer scam or should I hear them out
Wow! It's always great to see this old iconic thread being brought back to life. I know that only 214 Sublime Scats with shaker were made in 2015 for the USA. Maybe similar low numbers for Sublime RT 5.7s. I can imagine many are garage queens. There must be folks looking for them and willing to pay a premium for a sublime chally. I'd hear 'em out!

BTW, I live in the St. Louis metro and have never seen a Sublime Challenger! I have seen several in Green Go.

12801 - 12820 of 12823 Posts
About this Discussion
12.8K Replies
766 Participants
dodgemahal
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing