Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat Widebody
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my beautiful 2015 R/T Scat Pack. I ordered this car when they first came available and have taken extremely good care of the vehicle. I currently work at a Dodge Dealership so everything that was done to the car and all maintenance also has been done at my dealership. I still have the window sticker as well. This car was not a base model. Almost every modification/ add from factory except the Automatic Transmission and Blind Spot. It has Navigation, Heated and Vent Seats, 18 Speaker Harmon Kardon Audio, Forged Aluminum Rims, Scat Pack Appearance Group and the RedLine Red which was an additional paint add. I have links below for the pictures but the mods are as follows:

Hellcat Intake w/ K&N Filter
Billet Tech Oil Catch Can
R/T Badge Delete From Grill
2017 392 T/A Side Emblems
Big Worm Graphics Side Marker, Rear Tail Light & Rear Reflector Black-Out Kit
OEM Challenger Script Badge on Trunk
SRT Center Caps
H&R Super Sport Springs (Makes this thing look amazing!)
Atturo AZ850 275 Tires on All 4 Corners (Less than 6 months old)
Resonator Delete (Minimal Drone, Really makes it sound great at WOT)
"The Stig" Fuel Door
Full Diode Dynamics LED Kit, Red LED Puddle Lamps, Including Light Bar for the Trunk (Alpine Sub Not Included)
ZAuto TaZer (If you dont know what this is, google it. Basically brings all the SRT software stuff to the Scat Pack and adds light show and line lock etc!)
Hellcat Key (One Red, One Black KeyFob)
SRT Floormats (Still have Stocks)
Black Exhaust Tips
15% Tint All Around (70% on Windshield)
Hellcat Shift knob
Skip Shift Eliminator

I might be missing something but I think that's all. Very tasteful modifications, nothing done that hurt the car in any way. Car has NEVER been tracked.

I truly do get compliments on this car. And it does have the 6.4L V8 Making 485HP and 475HP Stock. Paired with the 6-Speed I can honestly tell you that the car is an absolute BLAST to drive. Just look at the links below..... No Trades, CarFax Upon Request.

Asking $37,000

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat Widebody
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
36500. If not I think my dealership wants it lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts