Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently traded in my 2011 Challenger R/T for a 2015 R/T. Couldn't help it, but bought the same darn color -- Redline. Making small mods within my first month given this is Round 2 of Challenger fun.

- Upgraded wheels to 22" Lexani CSS-15. I simply did not like the R/T cobweb style wheels. With Track Pack added, the wheels were a dull gray color and always looked like they were dirty with brake dust. Not sure how Dodge picked that wheel design, but these just don't go with the car's design, in my personal opinion. And the Goodyear Eagle GA tires are not my favorite either. Swapped out my wheels with Lexani CSS-15 in 22" size for a spinning spoke look. Rolling on Nexen Roadian tires, which have a nice grip.

Definitely a head turner now :grin2:

- Next up: window tint, muffler replace, pinstripe add down side, black out spoiler

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks good. I also hate the stock wheels. I sold them on Craigslist.

I'm running 22's as well. Here's mine:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice! Like your wheels and the Sublime green paint color!

Thinking of selling my stock wheels & tires too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Recently traded in my 2011 Challenger R/T for a 2015 R/T. Couldn't help it, but bought the same darn color -- Redline. Making small mods within my first month given this is Round 2 of Challenger fun.

- Upgraded wheels to 22" Lexani CSS-15. I simply did not like the R/T cobweb style wheels. With Track Pack added, the wheels were a dull gray color and always looked like they were dirty with brake dust. Not sure how Dodge picked that wheel design, but these just don't go with the car's design, in my personal opinion. And the Goodyear Eagle GA tires are not my favorite either. Swapped out my wheels with Lexani CSS-15 in 22" size for a spinning spoke look. Rolling on Nexen Roadian tires, which have a nice grip.

Definitely a head turner now :grin2:

- Next up: window tint, muffler replace, pinstripe add down side, black out spoiler
Really looks good! What size tires are you running?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Tire sizes: 265/35 front, 295/35 rear. Was not sure about the offset for rear, but it makes a nice difference as the Challenger rear end is huge.

The wheels look good in black with silver tips also. My husband purchased those for his Silverado truck. They came out really nice and I bet they would rock on a Chall.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Looking good...I also went with 22" Lexani wheels...these are the LSS55

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts