Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the possibility of selling my 2015 Challenger ScatPack. Buying a home and this would make things a little easier.

19000 miles
Leather interior group
Sound group II
Driver convenience group
Ordered from factory and received 6/12/15
6 speed
Speed Logix ram air hood wrapped flat black as well as hood
Custom vinyl Venom graphic and red striping
Rear wheels 10" 305 Niche Verona wheels front is 9.5" 245 size
R2C cold air intake
Tires have 4K miles on them
Nappa/Alcantra black interior.
Ghosted reflectors and tail light.

I think that's it. I have a skip shift eliminator I haven't installed yet. 34k

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Do you still have the stock wheels??

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
It's not an SRT 392 Challenger but it's an R/T with the same drive train.

Therefore I felt comfortable I was not "up-badging" as the numbers for both are the same.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I have no issue with your badging. Not sure where the other guys on the forum were going with their comments, but no ill intent on my end. Just joshing' with ya. Seriously, I hope you have some good success in getting your hard earned $$ back out of your car.

The hood looks unique, I've never seen one like that before. Also noticed the raised white letters. Must have taken forever to get them on there nice and straight like that. Brings back memories. White letters were so popular back in "the day."

I hear what you're saying about buying a home. This has got to be a painful decision. You finally got the Challenger all "niced up" the way you wanted it, and now there's a higher priority. I know it doesn't help much that housing prices have skyrocketed lately. Hope this goes well for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts