Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled over on I-95 to report here at 12:10 pm 4/18/2014 that I just saw a black 2015 Challenger headed south around mile marker 78 in Georgia. If you guys are following this get to I-95 and get some pics! I am betting there is something going on in Florida this weekend! I am headed north so I couldn't get a pic but I can tell you it looks great!

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
If you really liked us you'd turn around and catch up and take those pictures. lol
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: PSM450

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
no shaker. I couldn't turn around fast enough to catch it

not really sure on shaker. i was in a state of shock

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is there a mopar show in fl or ga this weekend

·
Registered
407 Posts
Spotted a '15 mustang and the new ZO6 in Gatlinburg last weekend on the Blue Ridge pkway. The Challenger might just be getting some road time. :)

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spotted a '15 mustang and the new ZO6 in Gatlinburg last weekend on the Blue Ridge pkway. The Challenger might just be getting some road time. :)
Who cares about the Deadstang Fusion look a like?

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol just saying that the different mfgrs are stretching the legs of some of their newest offerings.
I know just giving you a hard time. lol! I was a Mustang guy before I was a Challenger guy. Now I am not a fan at all of the Mustangs. To me they are all just Mustangs now. Even if it is a Shelby or Boss they are all just a Mustang.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did anyone see it today on I-95 heading south in Georgia

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I doubt it wad a 2015, I mean imagine what people think when they see your Challenger roll buy...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Did you attend the Rodrun? I was up there for it by dumb luck with the kids for spring break. It ended up being the single largest car show I've ever seen something like 5 miles + of nothing but cars was pretty insane. Any car possible was pretty much there and of all things my wife wants me to buy her a VW thing for driving down to the beach since she fell in love with one there lol.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I doubt it wad a 2015, I mean imagine what people think when they see your Challenger roll buy...
I know what I saw! I had a clear view of it! Seriously that car will pop up down there this weekend! I know it was the '15. I had no doubt it was the grille and tail lights. I'm hoping someone will see it. Trust me! Keep your eyes open Florida and Georgia! I wouldn't doubt it was a press car. Remember all the big magazines are in Florida and it could be headed to the mags for stories!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Did you attend the Rodrun? I was up there for it by dumb luck with the kids for spring break. It ended up being the single largest car show I've ever seen something like 5 miles + of nothing but cars was pretty insane. Any car possible was pretty much there and of all things my wife wants me to buy her a VW thing for driving down to the beach since she fell in love with one there lol.

I sure did! Took a road trip with my daughter and had a blast. From what ive been told, the grand rod run in Sep is even bigger. Crazy how many people were there.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I sure did! Took a road trip with my daughter and had a blast. From what ive been told, the grand rod run in Sep is even bigger. Crazy how many people were there.
I didn't know it existed till this year we have plans of going back up for the fall portion hoping to pick up a 55 Chevy or 69 Firebird. We have family that lives near the area and they said the same that the fall event is even bigger which is just hard to imagine.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did anyone see this car in either Florida or Georgia this weekend?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts