Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I missed it...but I searched and did not find it...…………….

I am looking for 2015 Challenger SRT Factory wiring diagrams. I am building a 70 RR with the 6.4 hemi / 6 speed and using the entire dash and console setup along with all support fuse boxes and harness and would like a copy of the factory wiring diagrams but cannot find these anywhere....even from MOPAR...

can anyone guide me to where I can buy this???

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Maybe I missed it...but I searched and did not find it...…………….

I am looking for 2015 Challenger SRT Factory wiring diagrams. I am building a 70 RR with the 6.4 hemi / 6 speed and using the entire dash and console setup along with all support fuse boxes and harness and would like a copy of the factory wiring diagrams but cannot find these anywhere....even from MOPAR...

can anyone guide me to where I can buy this???

https://www.roswell-nm.gov/1112/Chilton-Auto-Repair-Library

Pow! Wiring diagrams galore.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You very much !!

Why cant I buy a service manual with this information??????

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,380 Posts
They keep them locked up on the net. Ya have to pay to access the service manuals online if I'm not mistaken. Another money making plot that the manufacturers are employing to rake up a few extra bucks from the public. Sad that more and more, they're making cars unmodifiable if that's a word.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,273 Posts
Only other site that has the wiring diagrams is Alldata.com but it is subscription based. The roswell chilton site is dah bomb! You can buy the FSM from Tech Authority but it does not have the wiring diagrams.

Another good source for pinouts is:
Mopar Connection Repair Kit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts