Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly, I'm putting my 2015 Challenger Hellcat up for sale.
Almost 12k miles (lots of highway), M6, Billet Silver Metallic (only 300 Hellcats made in Silver for 2015, compared to almost 1,300 Sublime Green), satin black hood (of the 300 Billet Silver, only 17 had this option), black laguna leather interior, with heated and vented seats, red seat belts, hands-free bluetooth with wheel controls, and full nav system, not just XM.

Only one other Hellcat was made with the same options as this car in 2015. You are unlikely to ever see one that is exactly the same.

The car was purchased, and serviced at Quigley Dodge in Boyertown, PA. Service was always preformed by the same SRT certified mechanic.

The car is in excellent condition, and the tires still have a lot of tread left (no burnouts, no track days). It was used as a commuter to work and back, and I took it to a couple of car shows.

Still has the remainder of the 5 year, 100k mile warranty as well. I also purchased a tire and wheel warranty, that I'm pretty sure is transferable (I believe there is a $50 transfer fee if you're interested). One tire was replaced (got a nail in it) using the warranty.

PA registered and inspection (good through June, 2017). Located in Pottstown, PA, but I'm also near Philly quite a bit for work.

This is an amazing car! I am very sad to part with it, but I know whoever buys it will love it just as much as I do. I have many more pictures upon request.

$59,000 - firm.

https://cargur.us/9N92F

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Is this car a manual or Auto? No mention in the writeup or pictures of the interior to validate.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's an M6 (manual). There are more pictures in the CarGuru listing, but I can also provide any pictures you'd like to see.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
You've really peaked my interest. I need to try to sell my car now, Thank you sooooo much for getting me divorced. I'll get back with you on this. I'm located in SoMD, and can meet you in PA if I can make this happen.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good, keep me posted. Let me know if you'd like more pics (they don't do the car justice though).

·
Registered
520 Posts
Is this the car that was featured in the Youtube video Regular Car Reviews?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yes, yes it is! You're the first to notice.
Not trying to derail your thread or anything. How was working with "Mr. Regular"? I thought his review was pretty entertaining. Kind of spot on about Chrysler lol. A lot of his videos are fairly entertaining. Some cars he just bags on though....

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was interesting to see how the process worked. This was back in August of last year, and his face was not shown on his channel yet, so I felt like I was in on a secret, getting to meet him.

He took a bunch of pictures; asked a lot of questions; had me drive the car around slowly so he could shoot video; had me drive the car behind his car so it could be filmed from the front (Funny side note: Usually he works with "The Roman", the guy who does all of the songs for the videos, but he wasn't there that day so my wife was the one who filmed the Hellcat when I was following his car).

When it came time to drive the car, he put a go-pro on his head, and we went for a 10-15min drive... not very much driving at all. He was in a hurry that day to get to a car show or something. He only got on it once, but not very much (you can see it in the POV drive video https://youtu.be/tJJYwUFirfo?t=106).

I only wish he went over the car like he did when he recently reviewed a 2013 GT500 Mustang. He spent the whole video ripping on Chrysler. From what I could gather, he genuinely likes Mopars, but really hates how the company is being run. Either way, it was an interesting experiences, and I will always have nice video of the Hellcat, even after someone else owns it.

He also did a video of my wife's Cadillac XLR a couple months ago (
). That video makes me laugh (I'm the one in that as well), because he's talking about the type of person who would own an XLR, and my wife is literally none of the stereotypes he talks about. She's in her 20s, hates Corvettes, loves country music, and bought the car because she thinks it's the "prettiest car ever made".

Also, I'm lowering the price of the Hellcat to 58k.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts