Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a 2014 challenger and I've been looking everywhere but couldn't find anything, can someone tell me or measure the tail lights on a 2015 challenger, the bottom length, top length and side lengths for both, I wanna make a cardboard template

·
Premium Member
2015 SRT 392
665 Posts
Hey, I have a 2014 challenger and I've been looking everywhere but couldn't find anything, can someone tell me or measure the tail lights on a 2015 challenger, the bottom length, top length and side lengths for both, I wanna make a cardboard template
Please give more info on what you are trying to do. It will help us give you the best answer. Template for what?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanna get the dimensions of the 15 tail light assembly, both separate pieces, the tail light and the piece that's connected to the rear deck panel, I want the length of the sides all the way around both tail light assemblies

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

First post, I'm looking for similar info as I'm trying to retro fit these into a ZG fairlane here in Aus. I would need to cut them down to fit so probably need the actual lens size of the tail lights but any measurements will help. Thanks Jason

·
Registered
225 Posts
Installing 2015+ taillights on a 2008-2014 can be done, with extra wiring required. A number of people have done it including some on this forum. I'm guessing you're looking to create a new tailight surround to fill the gap. There is a company in Europe/Russia (forget which one) that makes a fiberglass taillight surround for installing 2015 taillights in a 08-14 Challenger. I've seen them listed on ebay.

But have considered buying aftermarket 2015 style taillights that are designed for 08-14 challengers. Also found on ebay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure if you are replying to me but I'd be happy with the 08-14 lights but I need some measurements of mainly the lens or lights themself as I'd be making them fit my ZG Fairlane cheers Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts