Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,596 Posts
I agree that most manufacturers use "MSO". FCA doesn't. I scanned my MCO before I surrendered it to title the vehicle. I was a cash buyer (that's how I ended up with the MCO instead of it being turned into the state by the dealer) and registered the vehicle in my home state as opposed to the state it was purchased in. The car deal was dated March 30, 2020 and the dealer reported the sale to FCA on that date. The warranty clock started then. I did not get an actual title application handled until May 2020. The date of first use record is March 30, not the title issue date of May 12.
View attachment 1004788
Then I stand corrected. I learned something new today!

·
Super Moderator
16,082 Posts
it was probably one of those speculation buyers that got sold on the rumor "they're only building x,xxx Hellcats"...FCA played it conservatively with suppliers for Hellcats (IHI superchargers, etc)

the model year 2016 came around and built 11,995 of them and that blew that "theory" out of the water. And they kept building more each model year, then the 717hp "base" model came out for 2019 and the 797hp Hellcat Redeye.

and the values of the 2015 'Cats were going to be high-end used car values, not "collector" values as if they had zero mile Demons being stored away for investment purposes.

Probably wasn't registered by original buyer and driven very sparingly.

I'd have the brake fluid flushed, replaced and bled. That fluid probably looks like black ink (water absorbtion)

Reactions: cruiserdan
21 - 22 of 22 Posts