Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally ignore the hype and rumors till I see it on a bona fide web site but I ran across this tonight and it gave me pause as I have been to this site many times before and the things they have shown as new or upcoming new cars/trucks have been spot on. Total quandary about this about the 2015 "Cuda. If anyone has seen or heard more info please share!

2015 Dodge Barracuda - Release date, Interior, Engine, Price

·
Registered
285 Posts
It says you're not new, but this has been beaten to death on this board. Not happening.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I heard that the proto-type was on board the Malaysian Airways plane along with all the engineering diagrams.

Reactions: TurboAWD

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Yes. I was kidding!:scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Posted by admin On December 14, 2013

·
Registered
573 Posts
I would hate to see any change / or replacement with the Challenger that would make it more like the Mustang or Camaro in size. I believe one of The Challengers selling points is it's confort
Compared to the competition.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
10,044 Posts
Not ever going to happen. If we didn't already have the modern Challenger, dodge wouldn't come out with a muscle car. It is now an Italian brand and they have no affinity for our past flavor of cars.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I do recall that about a year ago, Dodge secured the copyrights to the word "Cuda". I guess they were protecting their interest in the name in case they actually do make the car.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2015.Cuda

Sorry folks, I know it has been beaten over and over and over :deadhorse: and I have read it all as well but with a bunch of rumors going around and a fairly legit website posting I was just asking about it. We do have Chrysler folks here as well and maybe someone might have chirped up some. Also, I was just asking a freaking question, if this isn't the place, I mean after all, what part of ChallengerTalk says don't ask questions? Pretty much much think this refers to this subforum:
General Challenger Discussion
This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. :cowfrown:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Not so fast guys, if you saw the interview RG did about 2 or 3 weeks ago he got a big smile and a "can't comment on future product" when asked about a more compact V8 convertible. Sounds like an SRT Cuda rag top may be in the plans to me.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,044 Posts
He's just a corporate talking head. The hosts on that broadcast are more annoying than my mother in law and she's awful.
I had to turn it off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts