Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
No that is TorRed. Neither Redline Red nor Ivory White is available on Shaker.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I'm confused because my dealer was going to order my car today and it says Redline.
Are the shakers supposed to be limited colors? This thread has those colors listed, but also some that weren't available when I saw the order screen. :confused: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/2016-challenger-colors-confirmed-381898/

see my planned order here...
EDIT: but I think now i'm decided on bright white, until I see a cool pic of another color. :headbang:

·
Registered
13,539 Posts
Shaker colors are (were) restricted. I don't know exactly yet for 2016 but I think the colors available this year will be Billet Silver, Bright White, Pitch Black, Plum Crazy, TorRed, B5 Blue, Granite Crystal, Maximum Steel and Go Mango. The Scat Pack without Shaker is available in these colors plus Ivory White, Redline Red and Jazz Blue.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
unless you are wanting it as a factory option for possible resale some day in the distant future, the AFR shaker looks great and actually works.
It's a $2000 purchase, but how much extra does the shaker package from the factory run?

So does the Hood Scoop in SRT 392 act the same way as Shaker intakes air. Which is better in performance?
The factory shaker directs outside air towards a filter located in the engine bay, which then routes over to the throttlebody. while it's better than nothing, there isn't much performance increase. It's more for the nostalgia look.

(not trying to bust anyones balls who has a factory shaker)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Agree with what you just said. I bought it for the looks and uniqueness not for performance Love looking over the hood seeing the scoop. Wish it was a bit bigger like the originals

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
15 Participants
HarleyMo
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing