Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

$35,000 or best "REASONABLE" offer. Car has 28,xxx which goes up when I occasionally attend car shows. Car has a lifetime transferable warranty. Many tasteful mods from the engine bay, interior and exterior. Car rides on an Air Lift Performance Suspension system driven by dual compressors and a powder coated 4-gallon tank. I still have the stock suspension system as well. For the car show enthusiasts the car comes with custom made Door, Trunk and Hood props of the Super Bee that were created (one-time) by PFM Fabrication in Herndon, VA. It also comes with a car cover, custom Super Bee floor mats, custom Super Bee on the inside Trunk Lid, a rear diffuser, front splitter with splitter rods, Tinted side and rear marker lights, custom fog and bezels created by Mr. Nasty's Ringz that are Bluetooth controlled. It is a very nice car and many on here have seen it up close and personal at local car shows, Instagram or on Facebook. Serious inquiries only PLEASE! (540) 446-9564 Location: Fredericksburg, VA 22406

New video by LeRoy Key

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,894 Posts
That's one Beautiful Scat Pack that you've got for sale! I've been thinking about doing thee airlift 3H on Ruby like yours has and who better to ask about their opinion than someone who has it already?

Is yours 3P or 3H? What did you use for bags (UAS bag over strut or the actual airlift struts)? How do you like it?

Bump for you and Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks Freddy G! I have the complete 3H Airlfit Suspension System (struts/bags front and bags rear) installed on the Nasty Bee. Before purchasing this car 2 years ago, I bought the 3P system for my Camaro. And yes, I do like it. If you are looking for a good deal on a system, look up Lucus Perkins either on Facebook or Instagram. He is a vendor and I bought both kits from him. Take care, and appreciate the compliment sir!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts