1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
601 Posts
I was aware of that, however with 5 or more threads created today talking about why the 2015 Challenger and "Hellcat" engine did not make an appearance in Detroit, I felt it necessary to restate this info.
So do we know this for sure? I know ResumeSpeed has it in his 2015 info. Would be nice to get reconfirmation :)

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Yup this is the place to be for many reasons and this year the Hellcat is a big one of them

·
Registered
4,564 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I hope this year, folks who are able to attend will take a moment to post some pictures on the forum. The last couple of years, they seem to forget there is a forum while there. :slant:
well pdx...Maybe we should just head down there! Start a Northwest Mopar Caravan and go check it out! :thinkerg:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Entrance to Springfest

Curious, are walk ins welcome? Maybe an entry fee? I'd like to attend but dont own an LX etc. car yet. Can anyone answer definately.

Thanks.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yes, you do have to own an LX to get in. I think the only exception they might allow is a GC SRT8.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Curious, are walk ins welcome? Maybe an entry fee? I'd like to attend but dont own an LX etc. car yet. Can anyone answer definately.

Thanks.
Why not simply register & select 'No' on the question of whether you'll be attending with your LX vehicle?

:shrug03:

Yes, you do have to own an LX to get in. I think the only exception they might allow is a GC SRT8.
If so, that's sorta b.s., either it's an LX event or not.

·
Registered
76 Posts
entrance

Thanks SRT8U. Now, do u know if I need to register or just show up in pay when I walk in? Or register then pay to get in when I arrive?

Thanks.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thanks SRT8U. Now, do u know if I need to register or just show up in pay when I walk in? Or register then pay to get in when I arrive?

Thanks.
You have to register to go but it is 100% free there will be no entry the day of the even so pre register and print your voucher now if you don't go no worried but if you don't register you can't go

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Man, I hope they bring a
Sublime...Shaker...Hellcat!!! :simmadown:

LoL....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts