Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Scat Pack Shaker
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Nasty Ringz Halos and have had them installed and happy with them for a few months. They were easy to install, look nice and have worked flawlessly.

I finally received the bezels with halo to replace the black stock bezel around the fog lights. My question is, do the 2015+ fog light bezels pop out from the front with a tool or do I have to plan on the time to remove the inner wheel liner of the front tires and get at the fog light bezels from the back side? It appears the bezel has room to pop out over the bulb with little issue, but I am not sure of the type of clips that holds the bezels in. Can I pry them out without damaging or do I need to get at the back of it to un-clip them to remove?

Thanks in advance for any help...BTW I looked all over YouTube and couldn't find anything other than fog light bulb replacement, which has to be done from the back from what I have seen.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,899 Posts
There are 3 clips, Since the bezels seem to be in there very tight, I doubt you can remove from the front, unless you don't care if you destroy them in doing so.

rJfdETd.jpg

A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts