Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only one I could find, and $70! Really?! Much more than the headlight tints, and two tiny little circles?? They have Charger tints, both the round and the long ones...$16. What am I missing. tempted to buy a sample piece of tint for a few bucks, and cut my own, but figuring out what size for a convex lens would likely be hit or miss. Round, oblong, etc. I know, use VHT, but that's pretty much permanent, and the amount of tint is not a given. Multiple choices of headlight tint, but fog lights, guess the one place that makes them can ask what they want if they are the only game in town. Anyone got another source for fog light tints?

A Guy

·
Registered
588 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
why tint when the amber lense swap is less than $40.i bought new bezels and a cheap trailer light and did the swap in an hour.one of the best retro mods to do no matter which way you choose.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because I don't want amber, lol, nor retro. I'm looking for dark smoke tint. A Guy

·
Registered
588 Posts
Because I don't want amber, lol, nor retro. I'm looking for dark smoke tint. A Guy
Looks like your going to be our "Guy" (hahaha) to take off the fogs and wrapped them in vinyl. Take pics when done. :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Take off? No. Apply tint in place, maybe ;)

A Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts