Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

2011 SRT8 owner here. Love her to death. I snagged a deer last week and she is in the shop getting repaired, and the guy who owns the shop was kind enough to offer me a deal if I chose to go through him for the repairs - Any additional work that I'd like done, as long as I provide the parts, he will do - labor free. Cool, right?

Anyway, I really do like the 2015 look. The only thing I am on the fence about with the 2015s are the tail lights. I actually prefer the long-bar look of my 2011. However, the entire front-end/headlights/hood of the 2015 SRT is killer and I'd like to slowly convert my 2011 into that.

Now, knowing that the 2015 lights won't fit a 2011 (from my understanding), I'm assuming my only bet is to buy some Oracles. I have ONE problem with that; I can't seem to find the style, based on pictures, that I like. Also, does anyone know if there are a set of halos that have the white headlights with the amber driving lights like the 2015s have? I know they have a setting to change the driver's from white/amber... but I prefer the amber driver's. An example here is of some ORACLE lights:

Oracle Dodge Challenger 2008 2014 White LED Headlight Halo Angel Eyes Kit | eBay

As you can see... it's either white OR amber (or one of the other obnoxious colors)... but not a set containing both.

Here is a picture of the look I'm going for:

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Oracle also makes 'ColorSHIFT' models that you can change on-the-fly to whatever color you prefer...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oracle also makes 'ColorSHIFT' models that you can change on-the-fly to whatever color you prefer...
How do you change the colors? Does it connect up to a standard switch or do you have to make interior mods to add a new one? I'm liking that halo look!

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
The halos hook up to a controller that handles that via IR remote or smartphone, depending on the version. All the info is on their web site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts