Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Mine are fine as well. I really like the heated steering wheel though. I rarely use the seats. I can't wait for summer so I can try out the cooled seats feature!!!
I have the vented seats in my 2014 Ram and they are amazing. This past summer I had those things on high everywhere I went. And if you are like me and have constant swamp ass its instantly cured.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe it's just me but my heated seats aren't really warm at all. Do you guys feel the same way?

I'm in Chicagoland and park outside, everyday I use the heated seats in HI setting... after 10-15 minutes of driving they feel 'slightly warm'. BTW I have remote start and the Cold Weather Package. FWIW I wear many layers but the seats on my Volkswagen... will burn thru my clothes! For the Challenger's HI setting I expect to feel some HEAT.

The only time they got hot was one time I parked indoors and I drove off without wearing a jacket. The seat got hot. Otherwise I'm disappointed with the heated seats, Im not really feeling the 'comfort.' BTW the heated steering wheel works great.

According to the manual - Front Heated Seats "When the HI-level setting is selected, the heater will provide a boosted heat level during the first four minutes of operation..." :|
It is not just you, my seats in my F-150 and my wife Fusion will heat you up quick......My challenger barely gets warm on the 25 minute drive to work. And I have leather seats, in all 3 of my cars and trucks.......The steering wheel works fantastic.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The heated seats on my 18 R/T Scat Pack are weak as well. The vent fans do work great as does the heated steering wheel. I will try the cycling the heated seats as Pal suggested and see if that makes a difference. Fortunately, living in So Cal, we rarely use the heated function but it has been cold here, especially in the early mornings when I am headed out to a C & C.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts