Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Has potential.

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Well, until we actually sit in one and check it out first hand, it's hard to tell from a photo. It ended up exactly the way my sources said it would: all new, based around the new NAV radio system from the Dart.
I wonder what kind of interior bling Billet Tech will be able to craft for it? The cup holder looks like there's no room for their ring, and the shift plate area looks curved. I guess we'll all have to wait and find out!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I just saw the pics of the 2015. The grill looks like the '71, which was not my favorite. I love the classic look of '70. I'm SO happy I have the "classic". The New model is so modernized. Hey, it's still a bad ass challenger! But the louvers I want will look better on my year than a 2015. I even like my back end better. Even though the new one is cool

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
73 Posts
There is a blower sticking out of the hood in the picture. Look close through the windshield above the dash.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Looks like an offspring from a charger and dart. I think I could get use to it if it wasn't from that goofy gear selector. Could be worse I suppose....like a knob to switch gears haha.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not liking the new interior at all! glad I got a 2014 classic

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
For everyone who wanted a new interior, there ya go! It's not for me. The first attempt at going retro will remain the best. Market pressure's to modernize will just steal the small retro touches and eventually render a totally undesirable car. Yea for my 2010!

·
Registered
112 Posts
that pic sure looks like it could be a charger interior, not a challenger interior, guess we'll have to wait and see tomorrow

·
Registered
477 Posts
Love it. Seriously, it is awesome. No more utilitarian, Daimler throw away afterthought! This is what I've waited 5 yrs for and I'm liking the options here. The SRT will be that notch above too. Fantastic!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts