Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2015 R/T in pitch black. I really want to liven up the interior. I was thinking of going with the katzkin interior kit but I want to get as close a match as possible to the Laguna sepia in the SRTs. Does anyone have any pictures or suggestions of what kind of tan/brown would work?

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
So I have a 2015 R/T in pitch black. I really want to liven up the interior. I was thinking of going with the katzkin interior kit but I want to get as close a match as possible to the Laguna sepia in the SRTs. Does anyone have any pictures or suggestions of what kind of tan/brown would work?

Cognac and black
Luke

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there a catalog available to look at all the colors they offer? I like the Cognac color but may want to go one shade lighter.

·
Registered
14,397 Posts
Wow that looks great Luke and exactly like Sepia, awesome price too.

Is there a catalog available to look at all the colors they offer? I like the Cognac color but may want to go one shade lighter.
Call around to some interior shops by you, they will surely have some samples you can go look at.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys Ill check into it. Want to make sure I get the right color as Im sure there are no returns on a custom interior. Ill just have to find a good installer so I dont get the wrinkled look I see on some installs. Luke yours looks awesome! Im hoping for similar results.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T
255 Posts

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
hi Luke,

does this price include the material for the door panels & the embroidery on the front seats?
thanks
comes with 1 yard of additional material and available logos are included
Luke

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
price includes all deluxe 2 row kits, all designs, style, piping, contrast stitching, logos, etc
also there is many more colors available then what shows on the selector site

Luke

Reactions: 15R/T

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T
255 Posts
The Katz kin site leave much to be desired. Can we put a custom order in directly thru Steve White Parts?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am a bit confused. Please excuse me. I would love black and red for front and rear on my 09 SRT 8 with shaker logo on the head rest. This package would 750.00 from luke?

Step 3

·
Registered
2015 SRT
291 Posts
price includes all deluxe 2 row kits, all designs, style, piping, contrast stitching, logos, etc
also there is many more colors available then what shows on the selector site

Luke
Luke

How much would a 100% leather kit be? Most of the kits out there are 50% leather at best.

Thanks

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
Luke

How much would a 100% leather kit be? Most of the kits out there are 50% leather at best.

Thanks
katzkin no longer offers premium sets, the only upgrade option is the tuscany leather

1047.00 + shipping
Luke

Reactions: MauriceC

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
I am a bit confused. Please excuse me. I would love black and red for front and rear on my 09 SRT 8 with shaker logo on the head rest. This package would 750.00 from luke?

Step 3
yes, 750.00
Luke

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
The Katz kin site leave much to be desired. Can we put a custom order in directly thru Steve White Parts?
yes, every order is a custom order, you choose from 6 different styles, choose from available logos and available colors, also get to pick contrast stitching, piping etc
Luke

Reactions: 15R/T

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T
255 Posts
yes, every order is a custom order, you choose from 6 different styles, choose from available logos and available colors, also get to pick contrast stitching, piping etc
Luke
hi Luke,

do they offer a material that looks close to the original houndstooth used in '71? i would like to do my seats in that style. black leather with a hounds tooth pattern on the centers.

Attachments

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
hi Luke,

do they offer a material that looks close to the original houndstooth used in '71? i would like to do my seats in that style. black leather with a hounds tooth pattern on the centers.
I dont think so, would have to research
Luke

1 - 20 of 21 Posts