Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this come to mind? From the first moment I saw a photo of the front end on the 2015 all I can think of is Lightning McQueen. I think when I see one in real life I'll expect it to talk.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Lightning Mcqueen Dodge Challenger

A Lightning Mcqueen Dodge Challenger Vinyl Wrap would be cool for fun at a Comic Con / Cosplay or Car show with the kids

This Dodge Challenger is every "Cars" fan dream! The Challenger was wrapped with a realistic Lightning McQueen Wrap from digital artist Scott Kepple. The attention to detail is amazing and looks just like the race car from the popular Disney movies!
DUB Magazine - Dodge Challenger Gets Lightning McQueen Wrap
Dodge Challenger Gets Lightning McQueen Wrap

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
7,600 Posts
There is a guy around here, only saw his car once, he has a real lightning McQueen and a "Manard" Tow Truck. We have another guy who has every car, jeep and truck from "The Dukes of Hazard", even the cop car and convertible Caddy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Maybe after tripping out on shrooms, but that was a different time, different place.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
There is a guy around here, only saw his car once, he has a real lightning McQueen and a "Manard" Tow Truck. We have another guy who has every car, jeep and truck from "The Dukes of Hazard", even the cop car and convertible Caddy.

Ummm... that would be "Mater" as in Tow Mater (tomato.) Just sayin'

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,544 Posts
Mater

Maynard

A Guy

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
yeah, I've never actually seen the movie.

Well, you're missing out, it's a pretty good movie. One of, if not the last movie Paul Newman did. All around fun. IMHO anyway. :)

Reactions: ChallengerR/TFan
1 - 14 of 14 Posts