Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone has installed a line lock in a 2015+? I know there are plug in options that are electric, but I would rather have old school style. I have searched everywhere with no luck. So anyone? I am sure it can be done, I cant be the only one looking, thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hurst sells a non vehicle specific unit. I have installed on a mustang. Worked fine. But bleeding all 4 brakes is no fun when the plug in unit is so easy :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, true, and I have installed them as well. Just hoping someone has done it before me and can supply feedback to their results.

·
Registered
500 Posts
we are all taking the easy way and plug n play.....I went that way until the car has some miles. Didn't want to bring the car in for warranty work if it ever needs it and have the abs all re-plumbed :wink3:.....all the rubber in the wheel wells is bad enough:surprise:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we are all taking the easy way and plug n play.....I went that way until the car has some miles. Didn't want to bring the car in for warranty work if it ever needs it and have the abs all re-plumbed :wink3:.....all the rubber in the wheel wells is bad enough:surprise:
Well, I guess i will just have to go for it and see what happens. I think my Whipple voided my warranty anyway :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
haha yup, that would do it. I know hurst had a roll control that last I saw went up to 2014, but I cant imagine its not the exact same, maybe a tube or 2 bent different....wasn't cheap but the few reviews I saw the tubes all lined up right so that may be an option (and not modifying a mod is always nice after layin out the cash).....also, when I first started looking for this I was searching here and google, etc and typing 'line lock'....but I found 'roll control' I think got way more hits/options....good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts