Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
From the looks of it you would lose the back up camera because of the spoiler. The hood should fit since nothing changed there dimension wise...and that's all it is anyway. Hood and spoiler.

·
Super Moderator
16,633 Posts
Its not mentioned in the 2015 press release (it lists all the equipment and option packages).

I think the Shaker package replaces that. With the momentum of the '14 Shaker models, there'll probably be more since the '15s aren't a limited production run.

With the Shaker model, you gained a new hood (revisit of the former '70-'71 N96 option), Super Track Pack and a unique wheel for nearly the same $$ as the Mopar Ext. Appearance Group.

The Mopar Exterior Appearance Group didn't sell in all that much quantity for the years it was offered from '10 through '14.

Seen very few in the area around here, maybe 3-4 cars on the road and the occasional one on a dealer's lot.

·
Premium Member
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I liked the Mopar Exterior package and it will be my trade in
when I buy my 2015 Challenger(would be nice to have a pick of a shaker or the exterior package}

Question
will there be a Shaker on the 2015 RT with a 5.7 and manual trans?
Really don't want a bigger hemi then a 5.7.............JQ

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
I liked the Mopar Exterior package and it will be my trade in
when I buy my 2015 Challenger(would be nice to have a pick of a shaker or the exterior package}

Question
will there be a Shaker on the 2015 RT with a 5.7 and manual trans?
Really don't want a bigger hemi then a 5.7.............JQ
Yes, there will be two different 5.7L Shakers in 2015, one a base R/T with cloth seats and the next an R/T Plus with Leather and both will come standard with the Tremec 6-speed and a 3.90 limited-slip rear axle.

On the 5.7L, the Shaker emblem will say Shaker and there will be a Hemi emblem on the fenders same as the 2014 Shakers.

Not sure what the standard 5.7L Shaker wheels will look like but probably similar to the wheels of the Silver car shown below but in 20x8, on the R/T Plus Shaker you will be able to order the Hyper Black forged wheels in 20x9 as shown on the Green car (this green car is a 5.7L R/T Plus Shaker).

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts